Subscribe & Save with Skinner’s
We know that finding the time to organise your dog’s food can be a bit of a hassle and after a long day at work the last thing you want to do is spend time on the internet shopping for dog food. That’s why we set up our very own free of charge subscription service! It takes just a few minutes to set up, and once done we take care of your dog food deliveries for as long as you need us to.
How do I get 10% off my dog’s food?
- First set up a FREE account – it takes just a minute and can be done here. Once set up you will be able to review all previous orders, manage your subscription and view a personalised feeding guide for your dogs.
- You can now set up a subscription. Begin by processing your first order much like you would normally on our site, but on the product page you select ‘Subscribe & Save’ rather that ‘One-Time Purchase’.
- Next, you tell us how frequently you would like us to deliver your bag or case of food, then select add to cart.
- Repeat this step for each product you would like to subscribe to.
- At checkout you will need to confirm both your billing and shipping address as well as your payment details – these details will be used for future subscriptions but can be changed any anytime when you login to your account.
- Once you have checked out, your subscription is set up and we take care of the rest.
- 48 hours ahead of your next renewal, we will send you an email to remind you of your next delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, not only do you know when your dog’s food will arrive, you save money on each delivery too!
Absolutely, login to your account and view previous subscriptions, select the one you wish to restart and click the ‘reactivate’ button.
Yes, our helpful Customer Services team can assist with this. You can contact them here.
Yes, this service is free of charge. You simply pay for your dog’s food, there are no hidden charges and you save 10% each time!
Our subscription service has no minimum spend.
The service offers a number of options to suit you and your dog, from once a week and monthly to weekly intervals up to 10 weeks.