Introducing Field & Trial Salmon Grain-Free Recipe
Written by Zoe Russell, BSc (Hons), ANutr
Nutrition Officer, Skinner’s
You asked, we listened! Introducing our new Field & Trial Salmon Grain-Free Recipe formulated without chicken. This diet is the ideal choice for dogs with intolerances towards ingredients such as grains and poultry, while being complete and balanced to provide your dog with all the nutrients they need.
At Skinner’s, every ingredient we use is packed full of nutritional benefits and this recipe is no different;
- Salmon provides a source of essential omega-3, which supports immune function, as well as joint and skin health, while having anti-inflammatory properties
- Sweet potato is rich in vitamins and minerals and also provides a source of fibre for digestive health
- Linseed and vegetable oil naturally contain omega-6, which can support immune health, reproduction, growth, plus coat and skin condition
- MOS and FOS are useful prebiotics which help to ‘feed’ the friendly bacteria in the gut
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are helpful in managing joints and aiding healthy mobility
Shape and size
We have chosen a dual-shape kibble to help keep mealtimes interesting- our new recipe uses both a cube-shaped and cross-shaped kibbles. We have also found the cross-shaped kibble can be great at slowing speedy eaters down and so may help support the feeling of satiety, by increasing the length of mealtimes. The kibbles are medium in terms of size so can be suitable for most adult dogs, but if you wanted to take a closer look then when not try a sample?
There are a whole host of benefits that come from feeding this diet. However, we’ve picked out a few of our favourite benefits here;
- A great choice for dogs with intolerances to grains such as wheat, maize, oats and rice.
- Ideal for dogs who cannot tolerate chicken in their diet
- Aids healthy movement and mobility
- Supports digestive health
- Formulated with a moderate level of protein (25%) and fat (13%)
- Complete and balanced so doesn’t require supplementation
- Dual shape kibble to keep mealtimes interesting and to slow eating
Looking for more information about your dog’s diet? Why not contact our nutrition team at email@example.com or call us on 01379 384247 and we would be happy to help.